Business Start Up
At Jaffer and Co, we like to provide our clients with the personal touch. We will arrange a meeting with you and chat through the options that are best for you and your new business. We will help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
If you are setting up a limited company, it is important to get advice on the correct way to set up your company. We will guide you through the compliance issues involved in setting up and running a company. In summary, our services include:
- Setting up your company or alternative legal structure for your business
- Setting up the directors and shareholders of your company
- Setting up your registered office, the legal address of the company.
- Providing you with advice on opening a company bank account.
- Ensuring that your company is registered for PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax
- Providing the mandates to enable HMRC to deal with us on your behalf
- Setting up your self-assessment tax returns, where applicable, with HMRC
- Providing you with basic advice on business insurance.
- Looking at your contract to make sure if falls outside IR35 if you are a contractor.
- Preparing a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts as needed.
- Assessing the finance requirements, advising on the best sources of finance and drawing up the necessary proposals.
- Liaising with lawyers regarding leasing commitments.
Contact us on 020 8749 4334 if you need specialist advice on how to set up your start up today!